"1498" a.k.a. "Moreta: Dragonlady of Pern" is a science fiction novel by the American-Irish author Anne McCaffrey. It was the seventh book published in the Dragonriders of Pern series, more than twenty books by Anne and eventually her son Todd McCaffrey.
- also known as "Moreta Dragonlady of Pern Uk", La dame aux dragons
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction, Science Fiction
- copyright: 1983
- released in (32 years ago)
- 1498 a.k.a. Boohbah is a British children's television show. It premiered in 2003 on ITV in the United Kingdom, and on 19 January 2004 in the United States on PBS and in Japan on TV Asahi, airing until 1 September 2006. It was created by Anne Wood with scripts by Alan Dapre and Robin Stevens. Anne Wood also created the children's show Teletubbies, and Boohbah is produced by the UK's Ragdoll Ltd. and the USA's PBS Kids. The similarity between this show and Teletubbies, both of which have a science fiction theme, is notable. One of the show's trademarks is a child's voice pronouncing the show's name in sing-song.
- 1498 a.k.a. catenin (cadherin-associated protein), alpha pseudogene 1 is a gene.
- 1498 a.k.a. Out of the Unknown - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1498 to learn how to say it correctly!