On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 15
What does 15 mean as a name of something?
- the cardinal number that is the sum of fourteen and one
Definition of the adjective 15
What does 15 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 15 a.k.a. Cantal is a department in south-central France. It is named after the Cantal mountain range, a group of extinct, eroded volcanic peaks, which covers much of the department. Residents are known as Cantaliens or Cantalous.
- 15 a.k.a. +15: The Plus 15 or +15 Skyway network in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, is the world's most extensive pedestrian skywalk system, with a total length of 18 kilometres and 62 bridges. The system is so named because the skywalks are approximately 15 feet above street level.
- part of Alberta
- 15 a.k.a. Wilderness Run is a steel kiddie roller coaster built by Intamin at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio. It was previously named after the ride that sits across the midway from it, Gemini. After exiting the 19-foot-tall lift hill, the coaster train goes through a 270-degree turn to the left, followed by a small dip. The train then goes through a 270-degree turn to the right which leads to the station. Because the course is so short, riders are sent through it twice.
15 a.k.a. Del Rey Books is a branch of Ballantine Books, which is owned by Random House and, in turn, by Penguin Random House. It is a separate imprint established in 1977 under the editorship of author Lester del Rey and his wife Judy-Lynn del Rey. It specializes in science fiction and fantasy books, and formerly manga under its Del Rey Manga imprint. It publishes the Star Wars novels under the LucasBooks imprint.
- also known as Del Rey
- official website: sf-fantasy.suvudu.com
- "15" is Buckcherry's third studio album and the first with a new line-up, released on October 17, 2005 in Japan and on April 6, 2006 in North America. The Japanese version features two bonus tracks. "Crazy Bitch" was the first single off the album and enjoyed success on the pop charts. The second single was "Next 2 You" which peaked at No. 18 on the Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. The band confirmed, via MySpace, that the album has been certified Platinum by the RIAA for sales of 1,000,000 copies surpassing their debut album. The fifth and last single, "Sorry", has become their highest charting single to date on the US Hot 100. After 98 weeks on the Billboard 200, the album became the first Buckcherry album to reach the Top 40, peaking at 39. "Pump it Up", a Japanese edition bonus track, is used by the NHL's Edmonton Oilers as their introduction song.
- "15" is the tenth album by Ukrainian singer-songwriter Ani Lorak, released by Lavina Music.
- "15" is the two disc "Fifteen Year Anniversary Collection" from Phatfish, released in 2008. It contains 32 songs from the collection of Phatfish albums and EPs spanning back to 1994. The most recent tracks are taken from 2007's Guaranteed.
- "15" is a musical album of Merzhin.
- released on
- "15" is a musical EP of G*Park.
- released in (5 years ago)
- "15" is a musical album of Puffy AmiYumi.
- released on
- "15" is a musical album of Divokej Bill.
- released in
- "15" is a musical album of Taxi.
- released on
- "15" is a musical single of Animal ДжаZ.
- released on (11 years ago)
- "15" is a musical album of Milk Inc..
- released on
- "15" is a composition.
- "15" is a musical album of Khalil Fong.
- released on
- "15" is a musical album of Daniel Bautista.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "15" is a musical album of In My Rosary.
- released in (8 years ago)
- "15" is a 2003 Singaporean film about teenage gangsters in the Singapore suburbs. Directed by Royston Tan, the film is an expanded version of Tan's 2002 award-winning short film, also titled 15. It is one of the few Singaporean films to feature brief full-frontal male nudity, together with the Singaporean-Thai film Pleasure Factory and the Singaporean-Hong Kong film Bugis Street.
- "15" is a 2005 action drama film written by Sergiu Nicolaescu and Dumitru Radu Popescu; directed by Sergiu Nicolaescu.
- also known as „15”
- written by Sergiu Nicolaescu
- genres: Action Film, Drama
- released on (9 years ago)
- 15 a.k.a. The Courtship of Eddie's Father: The Courtship of Eddie's Father is an American television sitcom based on the 1963 movie of the same name, which was based on the book written by Mark Toby. It tells the story of a widower, Tom Corbett, who is a magazine publisher, and his son, Eddie, who believes his father should marry, and manipulates situations surrounding the women his father is interested in. ABC had acquired the rights to the story; the series debuted on September 17, 1969, and was last broadcast on March 1, 1972.
- begun on and completed on (43 years ago)
- 73 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by James Komack
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy, Family
- some of the awards:
- Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Miniseries, or Motion Picture Made for Television nomination for Miyoshi Umeki
- Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Musical or Comedy nomination for James Komack
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Comedy Series nomination for James Komack
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series nomination for Bill Bixby
- TV Land Favorite Made for TV Maid Award nomination for Miyoshi Umeki
- 15 is an event, sports league championship event.
- 15 a.k.a. 15+ is a film rating.
- 15 a.k.a. Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Season 6: The sixth season of the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer premiered on October 2, 2001 with a two-hour premiere on UPN and concluded its 22-episode season with a two-hour finale on May 21, 2002. It maintained its previous timeslot, airing Tuesdays at 8:00 pm ET. This season marked the series' network change from The WB to UPN.
- also known as Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 6, Buffy the Vampire Slayer