|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 150
What does 150 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- being ten more than one hundred forty
- examples: My father picked up the tab for dinner which came to $150. | The conference drew 150 diplomats. | Our ancestors came to this country 150 years ago. | It took some 150 years of struggling for women to gain the freedom they have today. | There are more than 150 nations in the world. | That's 150 dollars altogether. | In order to prevent a further drop of the Japanese currency, the Bank of Japan intervened in the market to support it at around 150 yen to the dollar. | There were 150 passengers on the plane. | The canal can accommodate ships as large as 150,000 dead weight tons. | Soon, it won't be unheard of to live to 150.
- synonyms of 150: cl / one hundred fifty
- similar: cardinal
150 a.k.a. TriBeCa was a television drama anthology series created by David J. Burke and co-produced with Robert De Niro and Jane Rosenthal for TriBeCa Productions in 1993 that aired on the Fox Network. The series theme song, "Keep It Going," was performed by the alternative hip hop artist Me Phi Me.
- begun in and completed on (22 years ago)
- 7 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by David J. Burke
- regular cast:
- genres: Anthology, Drama
"150" is a musical single of Rio.
- released on (4 years ago)
150 a.k.a. Mark V. Ziesing is a small press publisher and bookseller. Active as a bookseller from 1972 to present, Ziesing was active in publishing from the mid-1980s into the late 1990s. The Ziesing publishing imprint specialized in science fiction, horror, and other forms of speculative fiction. Originally based in Willimantic, Connecticut and in partnership with his brother, he published two books by Gene Wolfe under the Ziesing Brothers imprint. He later published books by Philip K. Dick, Stephen King, Harlan Ellison, Howard Waldrop, Bruce Sterling, Joe R. Lansdale, and Lucius Shepard, among others. In 1989 he returned to his home state, to Shingletown, California, where he and his wife Cindy continue to operate a catalog-based book selling business under the name Ziesing Books.
- 150: 150th Transport Regiment, Royal Corps of Transport and Royal Logistic Corps, is a regiment of the Territorial Army in the United Kingdom.
- also known as 150 (Yorkshire) Transport Regiment
- 150 a.k.a. 5-Phosphoribosylamine is a substrate for Amidophosphoribosyltransferase and Trifunctional purine biosynthetic protein adenosine-3.
- also known as 5-P-beta-D-ribosyl-amine, 5-phospho-beta-D-ribosyl-amine, PRA
- 150 a.k.a. Lima Mall is a shopping center.
- 150 a.k.a. adrenergic, alpha-2A-, receptor is a gene.
- also known as alpha-2A-adrenergic receptor, OTTHUMP00000058849, alpha-2AAR subtype C10, alpha2A adrenergic receptor
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 150 to learn how to say it correctly!