1549 a.k.a. No Angels is a British comedy-drama television series, produced by the independent production company World Productions for Channel 4, which ran for three series from 2004 to 2006. It was devised by Toby Whithouse.
- begun on and completed on (9 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 60 or 45 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Toby Whithouse
- regular cast:
- genres: Comedy-drama, Medical fiction, Romance Film, Drama
- official website: www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/N/no_angels
- "1549" is a musical album of Lars Leonhard.
- released in (4 years ago)
- "1549" is a musical album of Cloudkicker.
1549 a.k.a. Necro Publications is a publisher.
1549 a.k.a. Batman: The Ride: Batman: The Dark Knight is a steel floorless roller coaster designed by Bolliger & Mabillard located in the south end of Six Flags New England. The roller coaster has 2,600 feet of track, reaches a maximum height of 117.8 feet, and features five inversions. The coaster was announced on February 6, 2002 and opened to the public on April 20, 2002. In 2008, the ride's name was changed to Batman: The Ride because the name for The Dark Knight Coaster that was to be built at the park was similar. After the project was cancelled, the ride's name was reverted to its original.
- also known as Batman - The Dark Knight, Batman: The Dark Knight
- 1549 a.k.a. Angel Season 5: The fifth and final season of the television series Angel, the spin-off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, premiered on October 1, 2003 on The WB and concluded its 22-episode season and its television run on May 19, 2004. The season aired on Wednesdays at 9:00 pm ET. This was the first and only season of Angel to air following the finale of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- also known as Angel
- 1549 a.k.a. cytochrome P450, family 2, subfamily A, polypeptide 7 is a gene.
- also known as cytochrome P450, subfamily IIA (phenobarbital-inducible), polypeptide 7
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1549 to learn how to say it correctly!