1559 a.k.a. TZ Publications is a publisher.
"1559" a.k.a. "Mary Reilly" is a 1990 parallel novel by American writer Valerie Martin. It is inspired by Robert Louis Stevenson's classic novel The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. It was nominated for the Nebula Award for Best Novel in 1990 and the World Fantasy Award for Best Novel in 1991. Martin's novel was the basis for the 1996 film of the same name starring Julia Roberts in the title role.
- language: English Language
- genres: Horror, Fiction, Parallel novel, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Supernatural, Literary
- copyright: 1990
- released in (25 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 1559 a.k.a. The Space Explorers is a TV program, begun in (54 years ago).
- 1559 a.k.a. cytochrome P450, family 2, subfamily C, polypeptide 9 is a gene.
- also known as microsomal monooxygenase; cytochrome P450, subfamily IIC (mephenytoin 4-hydroxylase), polypeptide 9; mephenytoin 4-hydroxylase; cytochrome P450, subfamily IIC (mephenytoin 4-hydroxylase), polypeptide 10; xenobiotic monooxygenase; cytochrome p4502C9; flavoprotein-linked monooxygenase; cytochrome P-450 S-mephenytoin 4-hydroxylase