16/9 is a musical group.
- album: "Vois en 16/9 / Au pas"
- "16/9" is the 2004 studio album by the French R&B singer Nâdiya. The album and singles off it were a huge success and very popular in France and Switzerland. The album remained for over 90 weeks on the French album chart, which is a remarkable achievement for an album. The album peaked at number six in its thirty-third week. After a year and seven months, the album was certified platinum by SNEP, the French certificator, which means it has sold over 300,000 copies in France, as the official sites notes that over 500,000 copies were sold of the album. The possibility of this being true is very large, as SNEP doesn't certify 500,000 copies to a name, only certifying 600,000 copies to 2x platinum. Worldwide, the album has sold over 750,000 copies. It won the Victoires de la musique award for best rap/hip-hop/R&B album of the year.
- "16/9" a.k.a. "16-9" is a musical album of Stuart Sweeney.
- released on (4 years ago)
- 16/9 a.k.a. 16:9 is an aspect ratio with a width of 16 units and height of 9. Since 2009, it has become the most common aspect ratio for sold televisions and computer monitors and is also the international standard format of HDTV, Full HD, non-HD digital television and analog widescreen television.
- 16/9 a.k.a. 16:9 is a camera image ratio.