On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 16-bit
What does 16-bit mean as an attribute of a noun?
- [computing, of a word size, or an integer] Represented using 16 bits (2 bytes or 1 doublet)
- 16-bit a.k.a. 16bit were an electronic music and production duo from London, UK, consisting of Eddie Jefferys and Jason Morrison. They were signed to Chase & Status' MTA Records, and best known for their work with Björk.
- also known as 16 Bit
- genres: Dubstep, Electronic music, Glitch, Industrial music, Darkstep
- albums: "Put Ya Dirt Inside / Ford Fiesta", "PCP / President of Europe", "Swine Flu", "In the Death Car EP", "Cobra", "The Tale of the Exploding Fist", "Chainsaw Calligraphy: The Remixes", "FRZR9000 / Skullcrack", "Flat Beat / Classical", "Dinosaurs / Boston Cream", "Nebulos / Serum", "Hit The Deck / Texaco", "Panic / Hoodlumz Riddim / The Inquisition (Part 2)", "The Milky Pie Mix"
- 16-bit a.k.a. 16 Bit is a musical group.
16-bit: In computer architecture, 16-bit integers, memory addresses, or other data units are those that are at most 16 bits wide. Also, 16-bit CPU and ALU architectures are those that are based on registers, address buses, or data buses of that size. 16-bit is also a term given to a generation of microcomputers in which 16-bit microprocessors were the norm.
- also known as 16 bit, 16 μπιτ
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 16-bit
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Perl Developer's Dictionary (2002)
by Clinton Pierce
Signed short (16-bit). S Unsigned short (16-bit). u Unencoded string. U Unicode character number. v Short in little-endian (vax) order (16-bit). V Long in little-endian (vax) order (32-bit). w ASN.1 BER compressed ...
Volume 7 - Evolution of Computerized Maintenance Management to Generation of Random Numbers by Allen Kent, James G. Williams
The Third Generation The first 16-bit single-chip microprocessor was introduced in ...
Volume 10 - Linear and Matrix Algebra to Microorganisms: Computer-Assisted Identification by Jack Belzer, Albert G. Holzman, Allen Kent
The instructions are divided into the following categories: Miscellaneous Group Rotates and Shifts Bit Set, Reset and Test Input and Output Jumps Calls Restarts Returns 8 -bit loads 16-bit loads Exchanges Memory Block Moves Memory Block ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 16-bit
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 16-bit
If you need images about 16-bit for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Quotes about 16-bit
A bit thicker,
A bit lovable,
A bit useful,
A bit better;
But we need you and,
You will be well once again! !
However, try to take it up to yourself and,
Let me take this away!
For, i just want you to know who i am. (Edward Kofi Louis)
more quotes about 16-bit...
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 16-bit to see it in context!