|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 160
What does 160 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- being ten more than one hundred fifty
- examples: The size of the carpet is 120 by 160 centimeters. | The farm includes 160 acres. | One drop of the poison is enough to kill 160 people. | One drop of this poison is enough to kill 160 people. | One drop of the poison is enough to kill 160 people. | Aurora Borealis, or the "northern lights", occurs 80 to 160 km (50 to 100 miles) above the earth when energetic particles from a solar storm cause the gases in the upper atmosphere to glow. Auroras can last between a few minutes to several hours. It's common across Alaska and northern Canada. | The normal fetal heart rate usually varies between 120 and 160 beats per minute.
- synonyms of 160: clx / one hundred sixty
- similar: cardinal
- 160 a.k.a. Flitzer is a steel roller coaster on the Surfside Pier in the amusement park Morey's Piers. The Flitzer is 1 of the 3 small coasters at Morey's Piers. It opened in 1983 and was manufactured by Zierer.
- 160 a.k.a. The Southern Park Mall is a shopping mall in Boardman, Ohio. Originally owned by the Edward J. DeBartolo Corporation when it opened in 1970, it is now owned by the Washington Prime Group, Inc. The mall, which is the largest shopping destination in Mahoning County, boasts 1,198,000 square feet of space.
160 a.k.a. Fawcett Crest is an award-nominated publisher.
- nomination: - nominated to Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "Anima" (softcover)
- 160 is a camera iso capability.
- 160 a.k.a. She-Wolf of London was a short-lived television series that aired in first-run syndication in the USA from October 1990 to April 1991. The first 14 episodes were filmed in England and aired under the She-Wolf title, and a second season of six episodes was filmed in Los Angeles and aired under the title Love and Curses, with a drastically reduced cast.
- 160 a.k.a. adaptor-related protein complex 2, alpha 1 subunit is a gene.
- also known as clathrin-associated/assembly/adaptor protein, large, alpha 1; adaptin, alpha A; 100 kDa coated vesicle protein A
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 160 to learn how to say it correctly!