1603 a.k.a. Soho Press is a New York City-based publisher. Founded by Laura Hruska in 1986, the company's primary focus is literary fiction and international crime series, with the occasional memoir. It recently launched a young adult imprint, Soho Teen, that focuses on YA mysteries and thrillers.
"1603" a.k.a. "Love & Sleep": Love & Sleep is a 1994 Modern Fantasy novel by John Crowley. It is the second novel in Crowley's Ægypt Sequence and a sequel to Crowley's 1987 novel The Solitudes. In it, the protagonist Pierce Moffett continues his book project begun in The Solitudes, exploring especially the relevance of systems of thought, even those magical and supposedly obsolete in writing a non-fiction book about the Renaissance and Hermeticism.
- language: English Language
- genres: Speculative fiction, Fantasy
- copyright: 1994
- released in (21 years ago)
- 1603 a.k.a. Oxbridge Blues is a British television mini-series, produced by the BBC and first shown in 1984. It is an anthology of seven 75-minute teleplays, most of which focus on relationships of one kind or another. Most of the teleplays except one take place in England; "He'll See You Now" takes place in the U.S., and "Sleeps Six" takes place in England and France. The series won the 1987 CableACE Award for Best Dramatic Series, and individual episodes garnered several other awards and nominations.
- begun on and completed on (30 years ago)
- 7 episodes of 80 or 75 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- 1603 a.k.a. Passions - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 1603 a.k.a. defender against cell death 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1603 to learn how to say it correctly!