1604 a.k.a. Dolphin is a publisher.
"1604" a.k.a. "The Lost World" is a novel released in 1912 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle concerning an expedition to a plateau in the Amazon basin of South America where prehistoric animals still survive. It was originally published serially in the popular Strand Magazine and illustrated by New-Zealand-born artist Harry Rountree during the months of April–November 1912. The character of Professor Challenger was introduced in this book. The novel also describes a war between indigenous people and a vicious tribe of ape-like creatures.
- also known as "The Lost World: Being an Account of the Recent Amazing Adventures of Professor E. Challenger, Lord John Roxton, Professor Summerlee, and Mr. Ed Malone of the"; "Lost World (Classic Library)"; "The Lost World: Library Edition"; "The lost world; being an account of the recent amazing adventures of Professor George E. Challenger, Lord John Roxton, Professor Summerlee, and Mr. E. D. Malone of the "Daily Gazette.""
- language: English Language
- Professor Challenger
- Edward Malone
- Gladys Hungerton
- Lord John Roxton
- Prof. Summerlee
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction, Scientific romance, Lost World
- subjects: South America, Dinosaur
- copyright: 1912
- released in (103 years ago)
1604 a.k.a. Hearts and Bones is television drama series, about a group of friends who move from Coventry to London, starring Damian Lewis, Dervla Kirwan, Sarah Parish and Andrew Scarborough which aired on BBC One in 2000. A second series followed in 2001. It featured the first screen appearance of Michael Fassbender.
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 14 episodes of 50 or 55 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Stewart Harcourt
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
- award: - British Academy Television Craft Award for Best New Director - Fiction nomination for Brian Kirk
- 1604 a.k.a. Passions - Season 4 is a tv season.
- 1604 a.k.a. CD55 molecule, decay accelerating factor for complement (Cromer blood group) is a gene.
- also known as Cromer blood group; decay-accelerating factor splicing variant 1; decay-accelerating factor 3; decay-accelerating factor splicing variant 3; CD55 antigen, decay accelerating factor for complement (Cromer blood group); decay-accelerating factor splicing variant 2; decay accelerating factor for complement (CD55, Cromer blood group); decay accelerating factor for complement; decay accelerating factor for complement (CD55, Cromer blood group system)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1604 to learn how to say it correctly!