1605 is a techno and tech-house record label, founded in 2007 by a Slovenian DJ and producer UMEK. With 140 releases by more than 250 artists 1605 is the biggest label UMEK has founded since Recycled Loops and Consumer Recreation. UMEK started the label to promote tracks from talented artists, regardless of their fame and the strength of previous releases.
- also known as 1605 Music Label
- official website: www.sixteenofive.com
"1605" a.k.a. "Lost Souls" is a 1992 horror novel, the first written by Poppy Z. Brite. It is the only novel-length adventure of Brite's 'Steve and Ghost' characters, popularized in numerous short stories. The novel is an extended version of the short story "The Seed of Lost Souls".
- also known as "El Alma Del Vampiro"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fiction, Speculative fiction, Horror fiction
- subject: Vampire
- copyright: 1992
- released in (23 years ago)
- some of the awards:
1605 a.k.a. Babes in the Wood is a British sitcom that aired on ITV from 1998 to 1999. Starring Karl Howman and Denise van Outen, Babes in the Wood was written by Geoff Deane, Paul Alexander, Simon Braithwaite, Ian Searle and Fleur Costello.
- begun on and completed on (16 years ago)
- 14 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genre: Sitcom
1605 is a Postal Code.
- 1605 a.k.a. Passions - Season 5 is a tv season.
- 1605 a.k.a. dystroglycan 1 (dystrophin-associated glycoprotein 1) is a gene.
- also known as alpha-dystroglycan, Dystrophin-associated glycoprotein-1, dystroglycan 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1605 to learn how to say it correctly!