1607 a.k.a. The Upright Citizens Brigade is an improvisational comedy and sketch comedy group that emerged from Chicago's ImprovOlympic in 1990. Its most recent members, who authored together its 2013 manual The Upright Citizens Brigade Comedy Improvisation Manual include Matt Besser, Amy Poehler, Ian Roberts, and Matt Walsh. The original incarnation of the group consisted of Besser, Drew Franklin, Adam McKay, Ian Roberts, Rick Roman, and Horatio Sanz. Other early members included Neil Flynn, Armando Diaz, and Rich Fulcher.
- begun in and completed in (15 years ago)
- 30 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Ian Roberts, Amy Poehler, Matt Walsh & Matt Besser
- regular cast:
- genres: Comedy, Sketch comedy
- official website: www.uprightcitizens.org
"1607" a.k.a. "Lost Boys" is a short story written by Orson Scott Card.
- language: English Language
- genres: Horror, Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction, Mystery, Suspense, Horror fiction
- subjects: North Carolina, Ghost, Supernatural, Family
- copyright: 1992
- released in (26 years ago)
- some of the awards:
1607 a.k.a. Whispers Press is a publisher.
- 1607 a.k.a. diacylglycerol kinase, beta 90kDa is a gene.
- also known as diacylglycerol kinase, beta; diacylglycerol kinase, beta (90kD)
- 1607 a.k.a. I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (UK series 1): The first series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! was broadcast on ITV from 25 August to 8 September 2002. Ant & Dec presented the main show on ITV, whilst Louise Lougham hosted the spin-off show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! NOW! on ITV2. The winner of this series was radio DJ Tony Blackburn.
- also known as I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1607 to learn how to say it correctly!