1609 a.k.a. Ocean View Books is a publisher.
"1609" is a musical album of HER & Kings County.
- released in (8 years ago)
"1609" a.k.a. "The Two Towers" is the second volume of J. R. R. Tolkien's high fantasy novel The Lord of the Rings. It is preceded by The Fellowship of the Ring and followed by The Return of the King.
- also known as "The Two Towers (Lord of the Rings)"; "The Two Towers (Lord of the Rings Trilogy)"; "The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, Book 2)"; "Two Towers (Lord of the Rings (Paperback))"; "The Two Towers (Lord of the Rings (Paperback))"; "The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, Part 2)"; "The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, Book 2) (in Simplified Chinese)"; "The Two Towers (Isis Clear Type Classic)"; "Le Seigneur des Anneaux: Les Deux Tours"; "Las Dos Torres"; "The two towers being the second part of The lord of the rings"; "The two towers: being the second part of The lord of the rings"; Ο άρχοντας των δαχτυλιδιών: Οι δύο πύργοι; Yüzüklerin Efendisi: İki Kule (roman); Gospodar prstanov: Stolpa; Ringenes Herre - De To Tårne; To tårn (bok); Le due Torri; Dwie Wieże (książka); 雙城奇謀
- language: English Language
- Frodo Baggins
- Samwise Gamgee
- Witch-king of Angmar
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Science Fiction, Children's literature, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1954
- released on (60 years ago)
- 1609 a.k.a. Birdman and the Galaxy Trio is an animated science fiction television series created by Alex Toth and produced by Hanna-Barbera. It debuted on NBC on September 9, 1967, and ran on Saturday mornings until September 6, 1969. The program consists of two segments: Birdman, depicting the adventures of a winged superhero powered by the sun, and The Galaxy Trio, centering around the exploits of three extraterrestrial superheroes. NBC ran two new segments of Birdman each Saturday, separated by a segment of The Galaxy Trio.
- 1609 a.k.a. diacylglycerol kinase, theta 110kDa is a gene.
- also known as diacylglycerol kinase, delta (110kD); diacylglycerol kinase, theta; diacylglycerol kinase (110kD); diacylglycerol kinase, theta (110kD)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1609 to learn how to say it correctly!