1610 a.k.a. Ultraviolet is a 1998 United Kingdom television series written and directed by Joe Ahearne and starring Jack Davenport, Susannah Harker, Idris Elba and Philip Quast. The music was composed and performed by Sue Hewitt. The programme was produced by World Productions for Channel 4.
- begun on and completed on (16 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Joe Ahearne
- regular cast:
- genres: Horror, Science Fiction, Drama
- official website: www.world-productions.com/wp/content/shows/other/uv/uvhome.htm
"1610" a.k.a. "The Return of the King" is the third and final volume of J. R. R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, following The Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers. The story begins in the kingdom of Gondor, which is soon to be attacked by the Dark Lord Sauron.
- also known as "The return of the king: being the third part of The lord of the rings"; "The Return of the King (Lord of the Rings, 3)"; "The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings, Book 3)"; "The Return of the King (Lord of the Rings (Paperback))"; "The Return of the King (Lord of the Rings Trilogy)"; "The Return of the King (The Lord of The Rings, Part 3)"; "The Return of the King (Isis Clear Type Classic)"; "The Return of the King (The Lord of the Rings, Part 3) (in Simplified Chinese)"; "Le Seigneur des Anneaux: Le Retour Du Roi"; "El Retorno Del Rey"; A Gyűrűk Ura III.- A Király visszatér; A király visszatér; O Retorno do Rei; Il ritorno del Re; Gospodar prstanov: Kraljeva vrnitev; Ringenes Herre - Kongen Vender Tilbage; 王者再臨
- language: English Language
- Frodo Baggins
- Denethor II
- Samwise Gamgee
- Fredegar Bolger
- Harry Goatleaf
- Forlong the Fat
- Witch-king of Angmar
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Science Fiction, Autobiography, Biography, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Classics, Epic film, Literature, Literary
- copyright: 1955
- released on (59 years ago)
- 1610 a.k.a. D-amino acid oxidase is a peroxisomal enzyme containing FAD as cofactor that is expressed in a wide range of species from yeasts to human. It is not present in plants or in bacteria which instead use D-amino acid dehydrogenase. Its function is to oxidize D-amino acids to the corresponding imino acids, producing ammonia and hydrogen peroxide.
- 1610 a.k.a. D-amino-acid oxidase is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1610 to learn how to say it correctly!