- 162 a.k.a. Christmas Island: The Territory of Christmas Island is a territory of Australia in the Indian Ocean. It has a population of 2,072 residents who live in a number of "settlement areas" on the northern tip of the island: Flying Fish Cove, Silver City, Poon Saan, and Drumsite. The majority of the population is Chinese Australian. It is called "Christmas Island" because it was discovered on Christmas Day.
- 162 a.k.a. Castleton Square Mall is the largest and busiest mall in the state of Indiana. Built by Edward J. DeBartolo, Sr., in 1972, it is located in northeastern Indianapolis and owned by Simon Property Group. The largest stores are Dick's Sporting Goods, JCPenney, Macy's, Von Maur and Sears. A large area in front of Dick's contains a large children's play area and a food court which are popular meeting places within the mall.
162 a.k.a. Avonova is a publisher.
- 162 a.k.a. Columbo - Season 2: This is a list of episodes from the second season of Columbo.
- also known as Columbo
- 162 a.k.a. The Cowboys was a short-lived Western television series based on the 1972 motion picture of the same name starring John Wayne. It aired on the American Broadcasting Company television network from February 6 to May 8, 1974. The television show starred Jim Davis, Diana Douglas, Moses Gunn, A Martinez, Robert Carradine, and Clay O'Brien. David Dortort, best known for Bonanza and The High Chaparral, produced the series. The television show, like the movie, followed the exploits of seven boys who worked on a ranch in 1870s New Mexico. The Cowboys began as an hour-long series, but ABC decided to reduce running time to a half hour format.
- 162 a.k.a. Malignant neoplasm of trachea, bronchus, and lung is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 162 a.k.a. adaptor-related protein complex 1, beta 1 subunit is a gene.
- also known as clathrin assembly protein complex 1 beta large chain, Golgi adaptor HA1/AP1 adaptin beta subunit, adaptor protein complex AP-1 beta 1 subunit, beta-adaptin 1, adaptor-related protein complex 1 beta 1 subunit, plasma membrane adaptor HA2/AP2 adaptor beta subunit, beta-prime-adaptin
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 162 to learn how to say it correctly!