"1637" a.k.a. "Liege-Killer": Liege Killer is the first book in a science fiction trilogy written by American writer Christopher Hinz. The book and its sequels Ash Ock and The Paratwa are set in Human Colonies in orbit around a desolated post apocalyptic Earth.
- also known as "Liege Killer"; "Liege-Killer (The Paratwa Saga, Book 1)"
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1987
- 1637 a.k.a. Blazing Dragons is the title of a popular British animated series, the brainchild of Monty Python's Terry Jones. A coinciding graphic adventure video game was released for the original PlayStation and Sega Saturn in 1996 by Crystal Dynamics. The video game features the voice talents of several celebrities.
- begun on and completed on (17 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- countries: Canada, France
- created by Terry Jones
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Children's television series, Animated series, Comedy, Fantasy, Family
- 1637 a.k.a. Down syndrome chromosome region is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1637 to learn how to say it correctly!