- 164 a.k.a. Eastland Mall is a regional shopping mall located on North Green River Road in Evansville, Indiana. It is operated by the Macerich, a group which owns and develops malls around the United States. The mall has 130 specialty stores, three department stores, and a food court with a variety of fast food eateries and a TGI Friday's restaurant. The current roster of department stores include Dillard's, Macy's, and J.C. Penney.
- 164 a.k.a. Roes Creek Campground Camptender's Cabin: The Roes Creek Campground Camptender's Cabin, also known as the Rising Sun Campground Ranger Cabin, in Glacier National Park is an example of the National Park Service Rustic style.
164 a.k.a. Millennium is a publisher.
- also known as Millennium / Orion
"164" a.k.a. "Final Rain" is a book by Jerry Ahern.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989
- 164: A 164 a 163 és 165 között található természetes szám.
- 164 a.k.a. Columbo - Season 4: This is a list of episodes from the fourth season of Columbo.
- also known as Columbo
- 164 a.k.a. The Ford Show is an American variety program, starring singer and folk humorist Tennessee Ernie Ford, which aired on NBC on Thursday evenings from October 4, 1956 to June 29, 1961. Beginning in September 1958, the show began to be telecast in color.
- also known as The Tennessee Ernie Ford Show
- begun on and completed on (53 years ago)
- 121 episodes of 30 or 25 minutes each, in 5 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast: Tennessee Ernie Ford
- genres: Variety show, Comedy
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Best Musical Contribution For Television (For vocal arrangements.) nomination for Walter Schumann
- 164 a.k.a. adaptor-related protein complex 1, gamma 1 subunit is a gene.
- also known as gamma adaptin; clathrin-associated/assembly/adaptor protein, large, gamma 1; golgi adaptor HA1/AP1 adaptin gamma subunit; clathrin assembly protein complex 1 gamma large chain
- 164 a.k.a. Malignant neoplasm of thymus, heart, and mediastinum is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 164 to learn how to say it correctly!