- 1640 is a Postal Code.
- 1640 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
1640 a.k.a. Ace/Berkley is a publisher.
"1640" a.k.a. "The Legacy of Heorot" is a science fiction novel written in 1987 by Larry Niven, Jerry Pournelle, and Steven Barnes. Reproduction and fertility expert Dr Jack Cohen acted as a consultant on the book, designing the novel life cycle of the alien antagonists, the grendels.
- also known as "/m/028y8ph", "Legacy of Heorot"
- language: English Language
- authors: Jerry Pournelle, Larry Niven, Steven Barnes
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction, Fantasy
- subject: Adventure
- copyright: 1987
- released in (28 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Larry Niven, Jerry Pournelle, Steven Barnes
1640 a.k.a. The Completely Mental Misadventures of Ed Grimley is a tv program.
- begun on and completed on (26 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Children's television series, Animated series, Comedy
1640 a.k.a. Da Vinci's Inquest - Season 3 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1640 to learn how to say it correctly!