Who is 1644?
1644 a.k.a. Confucius was a Chinese teacher, editor, politician, and philosopher of the Spring and Autumn period of Chinese history.
- also known as Laudably Declarable Lord Ni, Extremely Sage Departed Teacher, Great Sage, First Teacher, Model Teacher for Ten Thousand Ages
- born in 0550 B.C. (2565 years ago) in Lu, child of Kong He and Yan Zhengzai
- nationality: China
- profession: Philosopher
- died in 0478 B.C. (2493 years ago) in Lu of natural causes
- buried in Cemetery of Confucius
- read more about Confucius (philosopher)
1644 a.k.a. Tower Books is a publisher.
- also known as New York City: Tower Books
"1644" a.k.a. "The Last Enchantment" is a 1979 fantasy novel by Mary Stewart. It is the third in a quintet of novels covering the Arthurian legend, preceded by The Hollow Hills and succeeded by The Wicked Day.
- also known as "Last Enchantment", "Last Enchantment (Arthurian Saga)", "The Last Enchantment (Coronet Books)", "Last Enchantment (Merlin Trilogy)"
- language: English Language
- Arthur Pendragon
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Children's literature, Historical fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Mythology, Wizards, Literature, Folklore
- copyright: 1979
- released in (36 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Mary Stewart
- 1644 a.k.a. The Goodies is a British television comedy series shown in the 1970s and early 1980s. The series, which combines surreal sketches and situation comedy, was broadcast by BBC 2 from 1970 until 1980 — and was then broadcast by the ITV company LWT for a year, between 1981 to 1982.
- begun on and completed on (33 years ago)
- 76 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Graeme Garden, Tim Brooke-Taylor, Bill Oddie & Bob Spiers
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- 1644 a.k.a. Aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase is a lyase enzyme.
- also known as 芳香族L-氨基酸脱羧酶
- 1644 a.k.a. Da Vinci's Inquest - Season 7 is a tv season.
- 1644 a.k.a. dopa decarboxylase (aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase) is a gene.
- also known as aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1644 to learn how to say it correctly!