1648 is a Postal Code.
1648 a.k.a. DNA is a publisher.
"1648" is a composition.
"1648" a.k.a. "The Last Battle" is a high fantasy novel for children by C. S. Lewis, published by The Bodley Head in 1956. It was the seventh and final novel in The Chronicles of Narnia. Like the others it was illustrated by Pauline Baynes and her work has been retained in many later editions.
- also known as "The Last Battle Adult CD", "The Last Battle CD", 最後的戰役
- language: English Language
- Eustace Scrubb
- Jill Pole
- Peter Pevensie
- Edmund Pevensie
- Lucy Pevensie
- Digory Kirke
- Polly Plummer
- Prince Caspian
- genres: Children's literature, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1956
- released on (59 years ago)
- award: - Carnegie Medal, received by C. S. Lewis
- 1648 a.k.a. Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae is a Gram-positive, catalase-negative, rod-shaped, non-spore-forming, non-acid-fast, non-motile bacterium. The organism was first established as a human pathogen late in the nineteenth century. It may be isolated from soil, food scraps and water contaminated by infected animals. It can survive in soil for several weeks. In pig faeces, the survival period of this bacterium ranges from 1 to 5 months. It grows aerobically and anaerobically and does not contain endotoxin. Distributed worldwide, E. rhusiopathiae is primarily considered an animal pathogen, causing a disease known as erysipelas in animals. Turkeys and pigs are most commonly affected, but cases have been reported in other birds, sheep, fish, and reptiles. In pigs, the disease is known as "diamond skin disease." The human disease called erysipelas is not caused by E. rhusiopathiae, but by various members of the genus Streptococcus.
- 1648 a.k.a. BackBerner was an Australian political satire sketch comedy television series, broadcast on and produced by ABC TV with Crackerjack Productions. The program was hosted by stand up comic Peter Berner and noted Australian character actor Louise Siversen. The series aired from 19 August 1999 to 14 November 2002.
- begun on and completed on (12 years ago)
- country: Australia
- regular cast:
- genres: Satire, Comedy, Sketch comedy
- some of the awards:
- official website: www.abc.net.au/tv/backberner
- 1648 a.k.a. Walking with Dinosaurs - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 1648 a.k.a. growth arrest and DNA-damage-inducible, alpha-like is a gene.
- also known as DNA-damage-inducible transcript 1-like
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1648 to learn how to say it correctly!