1649 a.k.a. The Louisiana State University Press is a university press that was founded in 1935. It publishes works of scholarship as well as general interest books. LSU Press is a member of the Association of American University Presses.
- official website: www.lsu.edu/lsupress
"1649" a.k.a. "Lasher" by Anne Rice is the second novel in her series Lives of the Mayfair Witches.
- also known as "Lasher (Witching Hour)", "Lasher (Anne Rice)", "Lasher (Lives of the Mayfair Witches)"
- language: English Language
- character: Mona Mayfair
- genres: Fantasy, Horror, Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction, Gothic fiction, Horror fiction
- copyright: 1993
- released on (21 years ago)
1649 a.k.a. Paradise Beach is an Australian television series made by Village Roadshow Pictures. It is associated with New World Television for the Nine Network that aired between 1993 and 1994. The series is set around characters living and working on Queensland's Gold Coast and was filmed largely on location, offering views of crashing waves, golden beaches and scantily clad young women and men. Paradise Beach was intended not only as a rival to Australian soaps Neighbours and Home and Away but also to be the first breakthrough Australian soap to make it in America.
- begun on and completed in (21 years ago)
- 260 episodes of 25 or 30 minutes each
- countries: United States of America, Australia
- regular cast:
- genre: Soap opera
- 1649 a.k.a. Viper - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 1649 a.k.a. DNA-damage-inducible transcript 3 is a gene.
- also known as C/EBP zeta, C/EBP homologous protein, growth arrest- and DNA damage-inducible, CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein homologous protein
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1649 to learn how to say it correctly!