|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 165
What does 165 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- being five more than one hundred sixty
- 165 a.k.a. Greenwood Park Mall is a shopping mall located in Greenwood, Indiana. The mall is the hub of the retail and commercial corridor along U.S. Highway 31 on the south side of the Indianapolis Metropolitan Area. It is commonly associated with other central Indiana shopping malls also owned and operated by Simon Property Group such as Circle Centre Mall, Washington Square Mall, The Fashion Mall at Keystone, and Castleton Square.
- 165 is a Postal Code.
There are other places with in their name, like Rural Municipality of Morse No. 165.
165 a.k.a. Andre Deutsch is a publisher, namesake, author.
- written works: "The Best Official Manchester United Quiz Book Ever!", "Manchester United Pocket Diary 1999", "Coronation St", "Robin Hood and His Merrie Men", "The Official Manchester United Colouring Book"
- 165 là một số tự nhiên ngay sau 164 và ngay trước 166.
- 165 a.k.a. Columbo - Season 5: This is a list of episodes from the fifth season of Columbo.
- also known as Columbo
- 165 a.k.a. AE binding protein 1 is a gene.
- also known as adipocyte enhancer binding protein 1, aortic carboxypeptidase-like protein, AE-binding protein 1
- 165 a.k.a. Malignant neoplasm of other and ill-defined sites within the respiratory system and intrathoracic organs is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 165 to learn how to say it correctly!