1654 a.k.a. Huizingen is a Postal Code in Beersel.
- also known as Huizingen, Beersel
"1654" a.k.a. "The Land That Time Forgot" is an Edgar Rice Burroughs science fiction novel, the first of his Caspak trilogy. His working title for the story was "The Lost U-Boat. " The sequence was first published in Blue Book Magazine as a three-part serial in the issues for September, October and November 1918. The complete trilogy was later combined for publication in book form under the title of the first part by A. C. McClurg in June, 1924.
- also known as "Land That Time Forgot", "The Land That Time Forgot (Marvel Movie Premiere 1)", "The Land that Time Forgot (Dodo Press)", "Land That Time Forgot (Classic Books on Cassettes Collection)", "Land That Time Forgot (Modern Library Classics (Turtleback))", "The Land That Time Forgot (Barnes & Noble Library of Essential Reading)", The Land Time Forgot
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Children's literature, Fiction, Reference, Speculative fiction, Lost World
- subjects: Classics, Adventure, Literature, Dinosaur
- copyright: 1918
- released in (91 years ago)
- 1654 a.k.a. Actinomyces is a genus of the actinobacteria class of bacteria. They are all Gram-positive. Actinomyces are facultatively anaerobic. All species grow best under anaerobic conditions. Actinomyces species do not form endospores, and, while individual bacteria are rod-shaped, Actinomyces colonies form fungus-like branched networks of hyphae. The aspect of these colonies initially led to the incorrect assumption that the organism was a fungus and to the name "Actinomyces" or ray fungus.
- 1654 a.k.a. Sk8 is a half-hour teen drama that aired on NBC's TNBC Saturday morning programming block from October 6, 2001 to January 5, 2002 with 13 episodes produced. The show continued in reruns until TNBC's dissolution in September 2002.
- 1654 a.k.a. DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 3, X-linked is a gene.
- also known as DEAD/H box-3, helicase like protein 2, CAP-Rf, DEAD/H (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp/His) box polypeptide 3
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1654 to learn how to say it correctly!