1656 a.k.a. Alpen Blitz was a compact steel roller coaster that operated at Six Flags Great Adventure from 1976 to 1978. It was designed by Anton Schwarzkopf.
1656 a.k.a. Hastings House is a publisher.
"1656" a.k.a. "Labyrinth of Night" is an award-nominated book by Allen Steele.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1992
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Allen Steele
1656 a.k.a. The Gavin Crawford Show is a Canadian sketch comedy series, which aired from June 19, 2000 to July 1, 2003 on The Comedy Network. Following the first season in 2000, production on the The Gavin Crawford Show was temporarily interrupted by Crawford's participation in the short-lived American sketch comedy series Hype, but resumed when Crawford returned to Canada after Hype's cancellation, having two further seasons and producing 26 episodes altogether.
- begun on and completed on (12 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: Canada
- created by Gavin Crawford
- regular cast:
- genre: Sketch comedy
- some of the awards:
- Gemini Award for Best Achievement in Make-Up nomination for Sue Upton
- Gemini Award for Best Individual Performance in a Comedy Program or Series (Oh The Huge Manatee) nomination for Gavin Crawford
1656 a.k.a. DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 6 is a gene.
- also known as DEAD box-6; DEAD/H (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp/His) box polypeptide 6 (RNA helicase, 54kD)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1656 to learn how to say it correctly!