- 166 a.k.a. Cocos (Keeling) Islands: The Territory of the Cocos Islands, also called Cocos Islands and Keeling Islands, is a territory of Australia, located in the Indian Ocean, southwest of Christmas Island and approximately midway between Australia and Sri Lanka.
- 166 a.k.a. Fashion Mall at Keystone is a Shopping center.
166 a.k.a. Worldwide Library is a publisher.
- 166 a.k.a. Shindig! is an American musical variety series which aired on ABC from September 16, 1964-January 8, 1966. The show was hosted by Jimmy O'Neill, a disc jockey in Los Angeles at the time who also created the show along with his wife Sharon Sheeley and production executive Art Stolnitz. The original pilot was rejected by ABC and David Sontag, then Executive Producer of ABC, redeveloped and completely redesigned the show. A new pilot with a new cast of artists was shot starring Sam Cooke. That pilot aired as the premiere episode.
- 166 a.k.a. Columbo - Season 6: This is a list of episodes from the sixth season of Columbo.
- also known as Columbo
- 166 a.k.a. amino-terminal enhancer of split is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 166 to learn how to say it correctly!