1668 a.k.a. Battle of the Planets is an American adaptation of the Japanese anime series Science Ninja Team Gatchaman. Of the 105 original Gatchaman episodes, 85 were used in the Battle of the Planets adaptation, produced by Sandy Frank Entertainment. The adaptation was generally faithful to the plot and character development of the original Gatchaman series, but significant additions and reductions were made in order to increase appeal to the North American juvenile-male television market of the late 1970s, as well as avoid controversy from parents; most notable was the removal of elements of graphic violence, and profanity.
- also known as Wojna planet
- begun on and completed on (30 years ago)
- 85 episodes of 30 minutes each
- countries: United States of America, Japan
- created by Tatsuo Yoshida
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Science Fiction, Children's television series, Adventure Film, Action/Adventure, Action
1668 a.k.a. defensin, alpha 3, neutrophil-specific is a gene.
- also known as defensin 3, neutrophil-specific; neutrophil peptide 3; defensin, alpha 3
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1668 to learn how to say it correctly!