Who is 1675?
1675 a.k.a. Charles Cooley: Charles Horton Cooley was an American sociologist and the son of Thomas M. Cooley. He studied and went on to teach economics and sociology at the University of Michigan, and he was a founding member and the eighth president of the American Sociological Association. He is perhaps best known for his concept of the looking glass self, which is the concept that a person's self grows out of society's interpersonal interactions and the perceptions of others.
- also known as Charles Horton Cooley
- born on (151 years ago) in Ann Arbor, child of Thomas M. Cooley
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of Michigan
- died on (86 years ago) in Ann Arbor
- written works: "Life and the student", "Roots of Social Knowledge", "On self and social organization", "Personal competition", "Reflections upon the sociology of Herbert Spencer", "Two major works", "Sociological Theory and Social Research", "Social organization", "The theory of transportation", "Human nature and the social order"
"1675" a.k.a. "Kalki" is a 1978 novel by American author Gore Vidal. It was nominated for the Nebula Award for Best Novel in 1978.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1978
- released in (37 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 1675 a.k.a. Factor D a protein which in humans is encoded by the CFD gene. Factor D is involved in the alternative complement pathway of the complement system where it cleaves factor B.
- also known as DF
- 1675 a.k.a. Moolah Beach is a reality show in the vein of Survivor but with teenagers competing in competitions in order to not be exiled from the beach and ultimately win $25,000. It aired on Fox as a 30-minute show and Fox Family as an extended 60-minute show in the late summer/early fall of 2001 for 6 episodes. The show was filmed on Pilaa beach near Hanalei on the island of Kauai's North Shore.
- 1675 a.k.a. complement factor D (adipsin) is a gene.
- also known as adipsin, complement factor D, D component of complement (adipsin), properdin factor D, C3 convertase activator
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1675 to learn how to say it correctly!