168 a.k.a. City is an American sitcom which aired on CBS from January 29, 1990 until June 8, 1990. The series was a new starring vehicle for Valerie Harper, which went into development not long after she and husband Tony Cacciotti won their lawsuit against Lorimar Telepictures over her dismissal from her NBC sitcom Valerie. City was created by Paul Haggis, and like Ms. Harper's previous series, was also executive produced by Cacciotti.
- begun on and completed on (24 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Paul Haggis
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- "168" is a musical album of Efea.
- released in (4 years ago)
- "168" is a musical album of Simcoe Street Mob.
Who is 168?
168 a.k.a. Omid 16B: 16B or Omid 16B is a British-Iranian electronic music "producer/composer" and "DJ" based in London.
- read more about Omid 16B
168 a.k.a. University Editions is a publisher.
- 168 a.k.a. Wabash Cannonball was a steel corkscrew roller coaster at the now-defunct Opryland USA theme park in Nashville, Tennessee. Built by Arrow Development in 1975, it was the second roller coaster added to the park following the Timber Topper. Located in the State Fair section of the park, the ride was built in an area previously occupied by the park's buffalo exhibit.
- 168 a.k.a. Markland Mall is a Shopping center.
168 a.k.a. Columbo - Season 8: This is a list of episodes from the eighth season of Columbo.
- also known as Columbo
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 168 to learn how to say it correctly!