Who is 1682?
1682 a.k.a. James Fenimore Cooper was a prolific and popular American writer of the early 19th century. His historical romances of frontier and Indian life in the early American days created a unique form of American literature. He lived most of his life in Cooperstown, New York, which was established by his father William. Cooper was a lifelong member of the Episcopal Church and in his later years contributed generously to it. He attended Yale University for three years, where he was a member of the Linonian Society, but was expelled for misbehaviour. Before embarking on his career as a writer he served in the U.S. Navy as a Midshipman which greatly influenced many of his novels and other writings. He is best remembered as a novelist who wrote numerous sea-stories and the historical novels known as the Leatherstocking Tales. Among naval historians Cooper's works on the early U.S. Navy have been well received, but they were sometimes criticized by his contemporaries. Among his most famous works is the Romantic novel The Last of the Mohicans, often regarded as his masterpiece.
- also known as James Feminore Cooper, J. Cooper, James F Cooper, James Kent Cooper, J.F. Cooper, J. Fenimore Cooper, James Cooper
- born on (226 years ago) in Burlington, child of William Cooper and Elizabeth Fenimore Cooper
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Novelist, writer
- died on (164 years ago) in Cooperstown of edema
- read more about James Fenimore Cooper (novelist)
"1682" a.k.a. "The Journal of Nicholas the American" is a novel written by Leigh Kennedy.
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1986
- released in (29 years ago)
- award: - Nebula Award for Best Novel nomination for Leigh Kennedy
1682 a.k.a. Anatole is an animated children's television series based on the Anatole book series by Eve Titus. The series tells the story of Anatole, a mouse who lives in Paris. He works as a night watchman in a cheese factory. He has a wife, Doucette and a family of six little mice. It originally aired in 1998, on The CBS Kids Show on CBS and in late-1999 on Premiere 12 in Singapore. It re-aired on the US version of Disney Channel from 2001 to 2004. It then got re-broadcast in 2009 on STV, a Scottish television station, on their [email protected] strand.
- begun in and completed in (15 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 15 or 30 minutes each
- country: Canada
- regular cast:
- official website: www.nelvana.com
- 1682 a.k.a. Lizzie McGuire - Season 1: Lizzie McGuire 's first season aired on the Disney Channel from January 12, 2001 to January 18, 2002.
- also known as Lizzie McGuire
- 1682 a.k.a. deafness, X-linked 6, sensorineural is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1682 to learn how to say it correctly!