169 a.k.a. Savannah is an American prime time television drama that ran from January 21, 1996 to February 24, 1997 on The WB. It was created by Constance M. Burge and produced by Aaron Spelling.
- begun on and completed on (18 years ago)
- 34 episodes of 60 or 45 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Constance M. Burge
- regular cast:
- genres: Soap opera, Drama
169 a.k.a. Penguin/Puffin is a publisher.
- 169 a.k.a. Leukotriene B4 is a leukotriene involved in inflammation. It is produced from leukocytes in response to inflammatory mediators and is able to induce the adhesion and activation of leukocytes on the endothelium, allowing them to bind to and cross it into the tissue. In neutrophils, it is also a potent chemoattractant, and is able to induce the formation of reactive oxygen species and the release of lysosome enzymes by these cells. It is synthesized by leukotriene-A4 hydrolase from leukotriene A4.
- 169: A 169 egy természetes szám, négyzetszám és félprím, a 13 négyzete.
- 169 a.k.a. Columbo - Season 9: This is a list of episodes from the ninth season of Columbo.
- also known as Columbo
- 169 a.k.a. AF8 temperature sensitivity complementing is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 169 to learn how to say it correctly!