1694 a.k.a. Temple Houston: The adventures of frontier lawyer Temple Houston, son of the legendary Texan Sam Houston.
- begun on and completed on (51 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Western, Legal, Legal drama, Comedy
"1694" a.k.a. "Jack of Eagles" is a book by James Blish.
- also known as "ESPer", ESPer
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1952
1694 a.k.a. Miller Freeman, Inc., was a San Francisco-based publisher of trade books and business magazines, as well as a manager of trade and industry expositions. It was an innovative force in business technology and communications in the 1990s. The company name is owned by United Business Media, but it no longer exists as an independent company.
- also known as Miller Freeman
1694 a.k.a. deafness, autosomal dominant 16 is a gene.