On this page:
- 16th Avenue is a Road in Vancouver.
- also known as 16th Avenue, Vancouver
- 16th Avenue is also a road in Nashville, famous for being the location of a number of record labels, music producers and publishers; it was the subject of a 1981 song by Lacy J. Dalton, "Sixteenth Aevenue".
- "16th Avenue" is a musical composition by Thom Schuyler.
- "16th Avenue" is a musical album of Lacy J. Dalton.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 16th Avenue
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David J. Wishart
However, new concentrations of Chinese businesses have recently developed: one is across the Bow River along Centre Street north to 16th Avenue and the others are in suburban locations, especially in Pacific Plaza and International ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 16th Avenue
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 16th Avenue
Click on an item to view that photo: