On this page:
"17 Girls" is a 2011 drama film written and directed by Delphine Coulin and Muriel Coulin.
- also known as 17 filles, 17 Mädchen, 17 koritsia, 17 ragazze, Seventeen girls, Seventeen filles, 17 Raparigas
- country: France
- language: French
- directors: Muriel Coulin & Delphine Coulin
- producer: Denis Freyd
- executive producer: Andre Bouvard
- production design by Benoît Pfauwadel
- written by Muriel Coulin & Delphine Coulin
- Louise Grinberg as Camille
- Juliette Darche as Julia
- Roxane Duran as Florence
- Esther Garrel as Flavie
- Yara Pilartz as Clémentine
- Solène Rigot as Mathilde
- Noémie Lvovsky as L'infirmière scolaire
- Florence Thomassin as La mère de Camille
- Carlo Brandt as Le proviseur
- Frédéric Noaille as Florian
- Arthur Verret as Tom
- Philippine Raude Toulliou as Philippine
- Sharleen Le Mero Pietruszka as Sharleen
- Charlotte Alonso as Charlotte
- Julia Ballester as Julia
- genre: Drama
- released on
- read more about 17 Girls (film)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 17 Girls
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Comprising the Twofold Advantage of a Philosophical and an Alphabetical Arrangement, with Appropriate Engravings by Edward Smedley, Hugh James Rose, Henry John Rose
Supposing 13 boys are born to 17 girls, in which case out of14.000 births the most likely individual case is, ...
by Simmi Jain
started with just 17 girls studying in small classrooms it has now expanded into a full-fledged university offering courses in disciplines, Arts, Education, Home- Science, Nursing and Library Science faculties and having a strength of 26,907 ...
from the birth of Christ to the present time ... by Thomas Tegg
Atkiason, eanght fire, and was entirely destroyed ; 17 girls, the oldest about 19 years of age, were burnt to death, ouly 9 persons eseaping.
A Topographical Dictionary of England, Comprising the Several Counties, Cities, Boroughs, Corporate and Market Towns, Parishes, and Townships, and the Islands of Guernsey, Jersey, and Man (1840)
With Historical and Statistical Descriptions by Samuel Lewis
A school containing 17 girls, and a Sunday school for boys, are supported by the Dowager Lady Sufl'ield. BLIDWORTH (Sr. MARY), a parish, in the union of MANSFIELD, and within the liberty of Son'rnwsu. and Scaoonv, though locally in the ...
by Samuel Lewis
A school containing 17 girls, and a Sunday school for boys, are supported by the Dowager Lady Suffield. BLID WORTH (ST. MARY), a parish, in the union of MANSFIELD, and within the liberty of SOUTHWELL and SCROOBY, though locally in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 17 Girls
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 17 Girls
I got thrown out of school several weeks in my senior year being caught in the girls' dorm. This was 1954, friends. The girls' dorm was off limits. Even to girls, I think. (Robert B. Parker)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 17 Girls to see it in context!