On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 17 november
What does 17 november mean as a name of something?
- a Marxist-Leninist terrorist organization in Greece that is violently opposed to imperialism and capitalism and NATO and the United States; an active terrorist group during the 1980s
- region: Ellas / Greece / Hellenic Republic
- domain: act of terrorism / terrorism / terrorist act
- lexical domain: Groups - nouns denoting groupings of people or objects
- synonym of 17 November: Revolutionary Organization 17 November
- instance of: foreign terrorist organization / FTO / terrorist group / terrorist organization = a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals
17 November a.k.a. November 17 is the 321st day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 44 days remaining until the end of the year.
- read more about November 17
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 17 November
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Motown Encyclopedia (2014)
by Graham Betts
November – City Armoury, Durham, North Carolina 17 November – Township Auditorium, Columbia, South Carolina 18 November – Capitol Arena, Washington Arena 19 November – Day off 20 November – Civic Auditorium, Greenville, ...
by Julia Cresswell, Julia Cresswell Author
iah, 3–7 November – Sehaliah or SEELIAH, 8–12 November – ARIEL, 13–17 November ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 17 November
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 17 November
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about 17 November
Villagers - The Meaning Of The Ritual (live) - Botanique, Brussels, 17 November 2010
Another absolutely mesmerising Villagers gig.
Quotes about 17 November
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 17 November to see it in context!