|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 170
What does 170 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- being ten more than one hundred sixty
170 a.k.a. Filthy Rich is an American sitcom that aired on CBS from August 1982 to July 1983. Starring Dixie Carter and Delta Burke, the series satirized prime-time soap operas such as Dallas and Dynasty.
- begun on and completed on (31 years ago)
- 15 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Linda Bloodworth-Thomason
- regular cast:
- genre: Sitcom
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Costumes for a Series (Town and Gown) nomination for Warden Neil
- genres: Fiction, Romance novel, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1986
170 a.k.a. MacMillan McElderry is a publisher.
170 a.k.a. Muncie Mall is a Shopping center.
- 170 a.k.a. Dihydropteroate is a pterin created from para-aminobenzoic acid by the enzyme dihydropteroate synthase. It is an important intermediate in folate synthesis.
- 170 a.k.a. ankyloblepharon filiforme adnatum is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 170 to learn how to say it correctly!