- 1705 is a Postal Code.
- 1705 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 1705 a.k.a. Club Buggery is an Australian television series made in the 1990s. It was created and performed by Australian comedy duo Roy and HG and broadcast on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation network in 1996 and 1997.
- begun on and completed on (17 years ago)
- 28 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: Australia
- regular cast: Ian Turpie
- genre: Comedy
- some of the awards:
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Achievement in Comedy nomination for Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Logie Award for Most Popular Comedy Program nomination for Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Achievement in Comedy, received by Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- 1705 a.k.a. deafness, autosomal recessive 13 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1705 to learn how to say it correctly!