- 172 a.k.a. Roller Skater is a steel roller coaster at Kentucky Kingdom in Louisville, Kentucky. It is a junior coaster that uses roller skate shaped cars. Like many of its clones, it is a Vekoma Roller Skater type of coaster. These types of coasters are made mostly for younger kids and is a family roller coaster as well. These kinds of coasters can be found at other Six Flags parks and other parks as well.
- 172 a.k.a. Washington Square is a Shopping center.
172 a.k.a. Doubleday UK is a publisher.
"172" a.k.a. "The Reprisal" is a book by Jerry Ahern.
- also known as "The Reprisal (Survivalist)", "Survivalist #11: The Reprisal"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985
172 a.k.a. The Mary Tyler Moore Hour is an American variety show broadcast by CBS in the spring of 1979. The series stars Mary Tyler Moore.
- begun on and completed on (36 years ago)
- 11 episodes of 60 or 48 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Variety show
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Art Direction - Series (For episode with Gene Kelly on 1 April 1979) nomination for Rene Lagler & Earl Carlson
- 172 a.k.a. Skin cancer: Skin cancers are cancers that arise from the skin. They are due to the development of abnormal cells that have the ability to invade or spread to other parts of the body. There are three main types: basal cell cancer, squamous cell cancer and melanoma. The first two together along with a number of less common skin cancers are known as nonmelanoma skin cancer. Basal cell cancer grows slowly and can damage the tissue around it but is unlikely to spread to distant areas or result in death. It often appears as a painless raised area of skin, that may be shiny with small blood vessel running over it or may present as a raised area with an ulcer. Squamous cell cancer is more likely to spread. It usually presents as a hard lump with a scaly top but may also form an ulcer. Melanomas are the most aggressive. Signs include a mole that has changed in size, shape, color, has irregular edges, has more than one color, is itchy or bleeds.
- also known as Тумор коже, Rak kože, Tumor kože, Δερματικός καρκίνος, 皮膚癌
- 172 là một số tự nhiên ngay sau 171 và ngay trước 173.
- 172 a.k.a. 7-Dehydrocholesterol is a zoosterol that functions in the serum as a cholesterol precursor, and is converted to vitamin D₃ in the skin, therefore functioning as provitamin-D₃. The presence of this compound in human skin enables humans to manufacture vitamin D₃ from ultraviolet rays in the sun light, via an intermediate isomer pre-vitamin D₃. It is also found in the milk of several mammalian species. In insects it is a precursor for the hormone ecdysone, required for reaching adulthood. It was discovered by Nobel-laureate organic chemist Adolf Windaus.
- 172 a.k.a. The Interns - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 172 a.k.a. AFG3 ATPase family gene 3-like 1 (S. cerevisiae) is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 172 to learn how to say it correctly!