|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 1728
What does 1728 mean as a name of something?
- a cardinal number equal to one dozen gross
1728 a.k.a. iPublish.com / Warner is a publisher.
"1728" a.k.a. "In Winter's Shadow": In Winter's Shadow is the final book in a trilogy of fantasy novels written by Gillian Bradshaw. It tells the story of King Arthur's downfall, as recounted by his wife Gwynhwyfar.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, High fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1982
- released in (32 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Gillian Bradshaw
- 1728 a.k.a. Hollyweird is a TV program, begun in (17 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- 1728 a.k.a. NAD(P)H dehydrogenase, quinone 1 is a gene.
- also known as phylloquinone reductase; DT-diaphorase; diaphorase (NADH/NADPH); menadione reductase; dioxin-inducible 1; NAD(P)H:Quinone acceptor oxidoreductase type 1; azoreductase; NAD(P)H menadione oxidoreductase 1, dioxin-inducible; diaphorase-4; diaphorase (NADH/NADPH) (cytochrome b-5 reductase); NAD(P)H:quinone oxireductase; NAD(P)H:menadione oxidoreductase 1; quinone reductase 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1728 to learn how to say it correctly!