1752 a.k.a. World's Classics is a publisher.
"1752" a.k.a. "The Hungry Moon" is a book by Ramsey Campbell.
- also known as "Hungry Moon"
- genres: Speculative fiction, Fantasy
- copyright: 1986-07
- released in (29 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 1752 a.k.a. Nonylphenol: Nonylphenols are a family of closely related organic compounds called alkylphenols. They are used in manufacturing antioxidants, lubricating oil additives, laundry and dish detergents, emulsifiers, and solubilizers. These compounds are also precursors to the commercially important non-ionic surfactants alkylphenol ethoxylates and nonylphenol ethoxylates, which are used in detergents, paints, pesticides, personal care products, and plastics. Nonylphenol has attracted attention due to its prevalence in the environment and its potential role as an endocrine disruptor and xenoestrogen, due to its ability to act with estrogen-like activity.
- 1752 a.k.a. The People's Choice: The People's Choice is an American television sitcom that aired on NBC from 1955 to 1958. It was primarily sponsored by The Borden Company.
- 1752 is a family, royal line.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1752 to learn how to say it correctly!