1755 is an Acadian band formed by Kenneth Saulnier, Pierre Robichaud, Roland Gauvin, Donald Boudreau and Ronald Dupuis. The band was active from 1975 to 1984, when it officially disbanded. After they broke up, every member of the band went on to work on solo albums, or joined new bands such as Les Méchants Maquereaux.
- genres: Rock music, Country, Folk music
- albums: "1755", "Les retrouvailles de la famille, Volume 1", "Les retrouvailles de la famille, Volume 2", "Vivre la Baie", "Yousque t'es rendu?"
"1755" a.k.a. "Hrolf Kraki's Saga": Hrolf Kraki's Saga is a fantasy novel by Poul Anderson. It was first published by Ballantine Books as the sixty-second volume of the celebrated Ballantine Adult Fantasy series in October, 1973, and has been reprinted a number of times since. The novel was nominated for the British Fantasy Award in 1973.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1973-10
- released in (43 years ago)
1755 a.k.a. Voyager Australia is a publisher.
1755 is a Postal Code.
- 1755 a.k.a. Frontier is an American Western anthology series that aired on NBC from September 1955, to September 1956. The series de-emphasizes gunplay and focuses on the hazards of the settlement of the American West. It was only the second anthology Western series in television history, having been preceded by Death Valley Days.
- begun on and completed on (59 years ago)
- 31 episodes of 30 or 25 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Morton Fine
- regular cast: Paul Eddington
- genre: Western
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Best Teleplay Writing - Half Hour or Less (Patrol) nomination for Morton Fine & David Friedkin
- 1755 a.k.a. The Sentinel - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 1755 a.k.a. deleted in malignant brain tumors 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1755 to learn how to say it correctly!