1757 is a Postal Code.
"1757" a.k.a. "How Much for Just the Planet?" is a 1987 Star Trek tie-in novel by John M. Ford.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1987
- released in (28 years ago)
- 1757 a.k.a. The Ferals was an Australian children's comedy television series created by Wendy Gray and Claire Henderson and produced by the ABC. It ran from 1994 to 1995, and it featured a mixture of people and animal puppets known as the "Ferals." It was lauded for its irreverent humour and distinctive characters, some of which still feature today on ABC programming. Garth Frost was responsible for the puppet design. the series was still continued to be repeated on the ABC and ABC1 until 23 January 2004.
- begun on and completed on (19 years ago)
- 30 episodes of 25 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: Australia
- regular cast:
- genre: Children's television series
- official website: www.abc.net.au/children/feral
- 1757 a.k.a. sarcosine dehydrogenase is a gene.
- also known as OTTHUMP00000064625, dimethylglycine dehydrogenase-like 1
- 1757 a.k.a. The Sentinel - Season 3 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1757 to learn how to say it correctly!