1758 a.k.a. Hec Ramsey is a television Western, a production of Jack Webb's production company, Mark VII Limited, in association with Universal Studios, broadcast in the United States by NBC as part of the NBC Mystery Movie wheel show during the 1972-73 and 1973-74 seasons.
- begun on and completed on (40 years ago)
- 10 episodes of 90 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Western, Detective fiction
"1758" a.k.a. "The Final Reflection" is a 1984 Star Trek tie-in novel by John M. Ford which emphasizes developments of Klingon language and culture. The novel provided the foundation for the FASA Star Trek role-playing game sourcebooks dealing with the Klingon elements of the game. Although not considered canon because of later developments in the Star Trek movies and TV series, the presentation of Klingon culture in this novel and Ford's 1987 follow-on, How Much for Just the Planet? is highly popular in fanon alternate depictions of Klingon society and culture. In particular, the fictional Klingon language klingonaase is introduced here, in advance of the creation of the canon version of the Klingon language, tlhIngan Hol.
- also known as "The Final Reflection (Star Trek: The Original Series)"; "The Final Reflection (Star Trek, No 16)"; "Final Reflection"; "Star Trek #16: The Final Reflection"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Space opera
- copyright: 1984
- released in (31 years ago)
- 1758 a.k.a. The Sentinel - Season 4 is a tv season.
- 1758 a.k.a. dentin matrix acidic phosphoprotein is a gene.
- also known as dentin matrix protein 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1758 to learn how to say it correctly!