17627 a.k.a. Say Yes to the Dress is an American reality television series on TLC which follows events at Kleinfeld Bridal in Manhattan. The series shows the progress of individual sales associates, managers, and fitters at the store, along with profiling brides as they search for the perfect wedding dress. Common themes include: overwhelming advice of friends and family, the ability of the "perfect dress" to help a bride overcome personal difficulty, struggle with weight and body image concerns, and the challenge of staying in budget, especially in the case of dresses by Kleinfeld's exclusive designer, Pnina Tornai. Dresses sold on the show range from $1,300 to $40,000.
- also known as O Vestido Ideal, 嫁給完美禮服, 嫁給美麗婚紗
- begun on (7 years ago)
- 181 episodes of 30 or 22 minutes each, in 6 seasons
- country: United States of America
- genre: Reality television
- official website: www.tlc.discovery.com/tv/say-yes-dress/say-yes-dress.html