1766 is a postal code in Sofia, Bulgaria.
1766 a.k.a. McFarland is a publisher.
"1766" a.k.a. "The Horse and His Boy" is a novel for children by C. S. Lewis, published by Geoffrey Bles in 1954. It was the fifth published of seven novels in The Chronicles of Narnia and one of four that Lewis finished writing before the first book was out. It is volume three in recent editions, which are sequenced according to Narnia history. Like the others it was illustrated by Pauline Baynes and her work has been retained in many later editions.
- also known as "The Horse and His Boy (adult) (Narnia)", Der Ritt nach Narnia, El Caballo y el Muchacho
- language: English Language
- Susan Pevensie
- Peter Pevensie
- Edmund Pevensie
- Lucy Pevensie
- genres: Fantasy, Children's literature, Speculative fiction
- subject: Parallel universe
- copyright: 1954
- released on (61 years ago)
1766 a.k.a. Michael Shayne is a crime drama TV series.
- begun on (54 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1766 to learn how to say it correctly!