1781 is a Postal Code.
"1781" a.k.a. "The Unforsaken Hiero" is a book published in 1983 that was written by Sterling E. Lanier.
- language: English Language
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1983
- released in (32 years ago)
1781 a.k.a. Dr. Terrible's House of Horrible: Dr. Terrible's House of Horrible is an English comedy-horror anthology series created by Graham Duff, who co-wrote the series with Steve Coogan. BBC Two broadcast the series in 2001.
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 30 minutes each
- countries: United Kingdom, England
- created by Graham Duff
- regular cast: Steve Coogan as Dr. Terrible
- genre: Comedy
- 1781 a.k.a. Mycobacterium marinum is a free-living bacterium, which causes opportunistic infections in humans. M. marinum sometimes causes a rare disease known as aquarium granuloma, which typically affects individuals who work with fish or keep home aquariums.
- also known as 海洋分枝桿菌
- 1781 a.k.a. X-Men: Evolution - Season 4 is a tv season.
- 1781 a.k.a. dynein, cytoplasmic 1, intermediate chain 2 is a gene.
- also known as cytoplasmic dynein intermediate chain; dynein, cytoplasmic, intermediate polypeptide 2
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1781 to learn how to say it correctly!