1785 is a Postal Code.
1785 a.k.a. Lemeac, Ottawa is a publisher.
"1785" a.k.a. "The Hero and the Crown" is a fantasy novel written by Robin McKinley and published by Greenwillow Books in 1984. It is the winner of the 1985 Newbery Medal award. The book is the prequel to The Blue Sword, written in 1982. This story focuses on "Aerin Dragon-Killer," also known as "Aerin Firehair," the heroine who is introduced as a legendary character in The Blue Sword. The book narrates Aerin's evolution from the shy, retiring daughter of the King of Damar to the heroic queen who protects her people from the demonic Northerners.
- also known as "The Hero and the Crown (Orbit Books)", Hero and Crown
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1984
- released in (31 years ago)
1785 a.k.a. Chris Cross is a children's sitcom co-produced by Central TV and Cinar, in association with Showtime, in 1993. Based in an English boarding school, it dealt with the transition from single to mixed-sex, and the rivalry between two male characters. It was filmed on location at Thoresby Hall, Nottinghamshire, England. It starred Canadian actress Rachel Blanchard, as the character Dinah.
- begun on and completed on (19 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 28 or 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Children's television series, Comedy
1785 a.k.a. dynamin 2 is a gene.
- also known as dynamin II, cytoskeletal protein
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1785 to learn how to say it correctly!