1786 a.k.a. Bridge Publications, Inc. is the Church of Scientology's North American publishing corporation. It publishes the Scientology and nonfiction works of L. Ron Hubbard. Outside of North America, this is done under the New Era Publications name, based in Copenhagen.
- also known as Bridge Publications, Inc.
- official website: www.bridgepub.com
"1786" a.k.a. "A Heritage of Stars" is an award-winning book by Clifford D. Simak.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1977-06
1786 a.k.a. Bridges to Cross is an American drama television series that aired from April 24 until June 12, 1986.
- begun on and completed on (29 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
- 1786 a.k.a. DNA (cytosine-5-)-methyltransferase 1 is a gene.
- also known as DNA methyltransferase 1, DNA methyltransferase
- 1786 a.k.a. Battlestar Galactica - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1786 to learn how to say it correctly!