1795 a.k.a. Urania is a publisher.
"1795" a.k.a. "Hellspark" is an award-nominated book, written work.
- author: Janet Kagan
- genres: Fiction, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1988
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Janet Kagan
- 1795 a.k.a. The Road Runner Show was an animated anthology series which compiled theatrical The Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote cartoons from the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies, which were produced by Warner Bros. Cartoons between 1948 and 1966. Several of the shorts, especially the ones produced from 1965 onward, were produced specifically for television by Format Films after Warner Bros. closed their animation studio. The show's run ran completely on VINT TV The Road Runner Show also ran for two seasons on CBS, and then on ABC for two seasons. There were two Road Runner/Coyote cartoons during each episode, with another WB animated character in the middle segment.
- begun in (49 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- 1795 a.k.a. dedicator of cytokinesis 3 is a gene.
- also known as presenilin-binding protein, dedicator of cyto-kinesis 3, modifier of cell adhesion
- 1795 a.k.a. River City - Season 2 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1795 to learn how to say it correctly!