"1796" a.k.a. "Helliconia Winter" is a book written by Brian W. Aldiss that was published in 1985.
- language: English Language
- author: Brian Aldiss
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985
- released in (30 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- 1796 a.k.a. Love Bites (NZ) is a TV program, begun in (13 years ago).
- country: New Zealand
- 1796 a.k.a. docking protein 1, 62kDa (downstream of tyrosine kinase 1) is a gene.
- also known as docking protein 1 (downstream of tyrosine kinase 1); docking protein 1, 62kD (downstream of tyrosine kinase 1); Downstream of tyrosine kinase 1; docking protein 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 1796 to learn how to say it correctly!