18 Fingers of Death!
On this page:
"18 Fingers of Death!" is a parody kung-fu movie made, written, directed and starring James Lew. Also starring are Maurice Patton as Ronald Mack, Pat Morita as Mr. Lee, and Lisa Arturo as Sushi Cue. Lori Beth Denberg is also in the movie.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Ellen Noel English
- executive producers: James Lew & Robert S. Manns
- production design by Vance Lorenzini
- art direction by Gabor Norman & Christine Brooks
- written by James Lew
- James Lew as Buford Lee
- Maurice Patton as Ronald Mack
- Pat Morita as Freeman Lee
- Lorenzo Lamas as Antonio Bandana
- Bokeem Woodbine as Billy Buff
- Robin Shou as Jackie Chong
- Roark Critchlow as Lew Jameson
- Lisa Arturo as Sushi Cue
- Koji Abe as Music Video Dancer
- Shane Aaron as Quincy Tarantula
- Booboo Stewart as Kid Buford
- Lori Beth Denberg as Shirley House
- casting by Ellen Noel English
- cinematography by Jan Michalik
- edited by Freeman White
- music by Steve Yeaman, Aaron Bolden, Eddie Griffin Jr.
- costume design by Stephanie Batson, Ellen Noel English, Maureen Murphy
- set decoration by Tina Brooks, Jonas Stolpe, Eric Zenzic
- genres: Mockumentary, Martial Arts Film, Parody, Action Film, Action/Adventure, Action Comedy, Comedy
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (8 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 18 Fingers of Death!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: